The gastroenterologists at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic have some of the latest diagnostic equipment to help diagnose and treat diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines, liver and pancreas. BSA ADC has an onsite infusion suite for the purpose of infusing high risk IV medications giving physicians the opportunity to treat complex GI diseases. Your gastroenterologist will manage the simplest to the most complex gastrointestinal diseases.
About BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic, Inc. and BSA Health System:
- Join this multi-specialty group of 16 physicians, 5 mid-levels with 5 Gastroenterologist
- Onsite Lab
- Outpatient GL Lab (Amarillo Surgical Endoscopy Center)
- BSA is recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
- BSA Hospital is an MBSAQIP Accredited Center of Excellence/Comprehensive Center
- BSA is recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
- Existing Gastroenterologists and support groups
- Complete integration into preferred health system in the market
- Anticipated On-Call Rotation 1:5
- Competitive compensation + wRVU bonus potential
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- Palo Duro Canyon
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more
- No state income tax
The physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic practice adult general and sub-specialty care and are committed to delivering the highest quality health care. Our distinguished group of highly qualified, highly trained physicians can meet the challenge of today’s complex healthcare needs. All of the physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are board certified or board eligible in their specialty.
BSA ranks among the nation’s best for clinical excellence, employee culture and patient experience.
Located in the heart of Amarillo, you will enjoy some of the Southwest’s finest medical facilities, schools, and cultural centers.
Contact: Deanna.King@bsahs.org Phone: 806-212-1773
Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, BSA offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make BSA an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers. With its quintessential Texas charm, Amarillo provides a convenient, family-friendly lifestyle as well as easy access to major metro areas.
From outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Henry Discovery Center.
For a full list of things to do, visit www.visitamarillo.com.
Sitting at an altitude of 3,671 feet, Amarillo receives about 19.5 inches of precipitation annually. The altitude and constant breeze are responsible for the clean air and low humidity. There are four distinct seasons, yet temperatures remain comfortable for most of the year and residents enjoy more than 270 sunny days annually.
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?