Internists at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are available to treat a variety of adult illnesses ranging from acute colds and flu to more serious conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and cardiac diseases. Our internists can serve as your primary care physician and, should your condition warrant, turn to their distinguished colleagues for consultations in the major subspecialties of internal medicine
About BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic, Inc. and BSA Health System:
- Join this multi-specialty group of physicians with 2 Internist
- Onsite Lab (moderately complex CLIA certified), X-ray, PFT, and Infusion departments. Our onsite highly skilled and registered staff produce diagnostic testing and interpretation in a timely manner to assist your physician with your healthcare needs.
- BSA is recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
- BSA is recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
- Existing Internist and support groups
- Complete integration into preferred health system in the market
- Competitive compensation + wRVU bonus potential
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- Palo Duro Canyon
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more
- No state income tax
The physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic practice adult general and sub-specialty care and are committed to delivering the highest quality health care. Our distinguished group of highly qualified, highly trained physicians can meet the challenge of today’s complex healthcare needs. All of the physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are board certified or board eligible in their specialty.
BSA ranks among the nation’s best for clinical excellence, employee culture and patient experience.
Located in the heart of Amarillo, you will enjoy some of the Southwest’s finest medical facilities, schools, and cultural centers.
Contact: Deanna.King@bsahs.org, Phone: 803-212-1773
Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, BSA offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make BSA an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers. With its quintessential Texas charm, Amarillo provides a convenient, family-friendly lifestyle as well as easy access to major metro areas.
From outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Henry Discovery Center.
For a full list of things to do, visit www.visitamarillo.com.
Sitting at an altitude of 3,671 feet, Amarillo receives about 19.5 inches of precipitation annually. The altitude and constant breeze are responsible for the clean air and low humidity. There are four distinct seasons, yet temperatures remain comfortable for most of the year and residents enjoy more than 270 sunny days annually.
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?