- Joining this multi-specialty group of 16 physicians, 5 mid-levels with 3 Pulmonologist
- Onsite PFT and CPAP testing departments as well as onsite X-ray & lab
- ADC Sleep Center (located down the street from ADC) opened in 1999 for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-related disorders.
- BSA is recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
- BSA Hospital was honored to receive the designation of high performance in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- BSA is recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
- Existing Pulmonologists and support groups
- Complete integration into preferred health system in the market
- Would join Pulmonologist Intensivist call rotation
- Both outpatient and inpatient physicians sought
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- Palo Duro Canyon
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more
- No state income tax
Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, BSA offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make BSA an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers. With its quintessential Texas charm, Amarillo provides a convenient, family-friendly lifestyle as well as easy access to major metro areas. www.bsahs.org
From outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Henry Discovery Center. For a full list of things to do, visit www.visitamarillo.com.
Sitting at an altitude of 3,671 feet, Amarillo receives about 19.5 inches of precipitation annually. The altitude and constant breeze are responsible for the clean air and low humidity. There are four distinct seasons, yet temperatures remain comfortable for most of the year and residents enjoy more than 270 sunny days annually.
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?