Texas Sized Opportunity of Medical Oncologist
Medical Oncologist needed to join our full-service community Cancer Center
BSA Health System is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service. Harrington Cancer Center is dedicated to providing the most advanced cancer care and treatment in the Texas Panhandle region. We provide a unique, team approach to provide consultation, evaluation, diagnosis, and comprehensive treatment.
About BSA Health System:
- Recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- Recognized on Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
- Will be joining a group that operates an outpatient hematology/oncology practice while providing inpatient consult services to the team of hospitalists at BSA Hospital
- Tremendous support environment and fantastic opportunity to step into an existing practice with significant growth potential.
- Competitive compensation + wRVU bonus potential
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME allowance
- Palo Duro Canyon
- U.S. Rout 66-Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more
- No state income tax
Contact: Brian Gibbs, Director of Physician Recruitment email@example.com 806-212-1773]
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?