Stroke Certified Neurologist for NS Group in Northeast NJ
Board Certified Stroke Neurologist
Location: Montclair NJ.
Private Neurosurgical group would like to add a Stroke Certified Neurologist to their team at Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center. The Stroke Neurologist will operate the Mountainside Medical Center Stroke Program to ensure its organization and delivery of excellent, timely, evidence-based stroke care. Responsible for establishing and monitoring clinical performance criteria, assuring compliance with Stroke Center regulatory requirements. Will establish effective treatment plans for patients, and utilization of discharge planning techniques, to improve movement of patients to appropriate levels of care. Responsible for staff education and competencies, as well as community outreach.
· Degree in Medicine or Osteopathy
· Accreditation with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
· 3 years of specialty training in an accredited neurology residency program, vascular neurology fellowship preferred
· 3 years of experience practicing as a Neurologist
· Current New Jersey state medical license and Federal DEA license
· Completed U.S. Medical Licensing Examination
· Excellent decision-making skills and communication
· Research experience preferred
· Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills
· Great management and leadership skills
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?