Pediatric Physician in Beautiful Roswell New Mexico
Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring a Pediatric Physician in Roswell, New Mexico.
Lovelace Medical Group is a multi-specialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health System built the city's first hospital and since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve. With our 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 550,000 visits in 2018 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us. As we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add a Pediatric Physician to our care team!
- Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2016 through 2018 deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Business Award Gold Level recognition, 2016-2019 and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Provide Clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Advice patients, parents and guardians, concerning diet, activity, hygiene and disease prevention.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients and their families.
- Treat children with minor illnesses, acute and chronic health conditions: and growth and development concerns.
- Attend departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
•Currently, Board Certified or Board Eligible
•Successful completion of an accredited Pediatric Residency or Fellowship program.
•Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of NM
Why Lovelace Medical Group
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs
- 401 K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
Physician Recruitment Department Nicole Rushton 505-639-3040
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke-free campuses
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?