Neurology-Movement Disorder Physician
The Utica Park Clinic seeks a Movement Disorders Specialist. The Movement Disorders Specialist is a full-time clinical position. The physician will provide clinical assessment and management of patients with Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders. This position is responsible for developing a full time outpatient movement disorders clinic. In addition, the physician supports marketing and development activities in which educating the community and medical professionals both within Utica park clinic as well as externally.
Deliver exceptional care to people with Parkinson’s disease and related disorders, consistent with the mission and the dedication to excellence of the Utica Park Clinic.
- Proactively participate in our comprehensive care model which extends well beyond diagnosis and prescription of medications to include exercise, physical therapy, speech therapy, nutrition, and family inclusion. The Clinic focus is on motor and non-motor aspects of Parkinson’s disease. Our physicians are dedicated to advising PD patients regarding choices they can make to maximize their quality of life given the disease.
- May provide DBS programming and/or administer BOTOX treatments.
- Maintain electronic records that meet the standards of the Institute; which includes completion of patient visit record within 30 days of the visit.
- Maintain relationships with referring physicians.
- Participate in Clinical conferences, as well as periodic seminars/meetings of staff scientists and clinicians.
Board certification in neurology.
Completion of a Movement Disorders fellowship program. Excellent bedside manner, capable of developing strong and empathic relationships with the patient and their families. Experience with DBS programming is encouraged. Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the state of Oklahoma.
If you or someone you know may be interested in knowing more about this opportunity, please contact me or forward a copy of your CV to my attention:
Director, Provider Recruitment
As one of the region’s premier health care providers, Hillcrest offers a wide range of practice opportunities. Home to Oklahoma Heart Institute, the state’s most advanced hospital dedicated to the prevention and treatment of heart disease, and Utica Park Clinic, a progressive medical group with more than 200 providers across 20 specialties, Hillcrest draws patients from across the region and offers a wide range of practice opportunities for physicians. www.hillcrest.com
With its tree-lined neighborhoods, charming downtown and great schools, Tulsa and the surrounding communities provide an ideal setting to raise a family while enjoying many of the cultural amenities typically found in larger cities. Recognized as one of America’s most livable large cities, Tulsa offers a low cost of living along with exceptional museums, world-class ballet and opera, professional and recreational sports and live entertainment along with great shopping and fine dining. Miles of scenic biking/running trails, an abundance of golf courses and parks and five nearby lakes offer a variety of sporting options for outdoor enthusiasts. For a full list of attractions, visit www.visittulsa.com.
Tulsa and the surrounding area offer a moderate climate with four distinct seasons. With an average of 227 sunny days each year, average temperatures range from a low of 29 in the winter to a high of 93 in the summer.
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?