Employed Opportunity in the Heartland, backed by Kansas' only Academic Healthcare facility
Midwest Employed Hematology & Oncology – 1 Hr to Kansas City
The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus is a joint venture between The University of Kansas Health System which is the states' only academic healthcare system and Ardent Health System that has been awarded Best Places to work by Modern Healthcare. A unique opportunity to provider quality patient care in a community setting with Academic support at your fingertips.
- Cancer Center located within the Hospital
- Provide patient care in 1 location
- Palliative Care embedded in Clinic
- COC Accredited for over 35 years
- Access to all University of Kansas Cancer Center Clinical Trials with access to Phase 1 Clinical Research Center. On site Clinical Research Coordinator
- Access to 13 different Academic disease specific tumor boards
- Support services including dedicated social worker, board certified genetic counselors, financial counseling, clinical dietitian, 24 hour hospitalist coverage for inpatient admissions
- 3 experienced Nurse Practitioners
- 21 Infusion Chairs
- 2 Dedicated Oncology Pharmacists
- Radiation Oncology access from Clinic by private elevator
- Must be BC/BE in Hematology & Oncology
- Includes Clinic and Outreach activities
- Now accepting H1b and J1 visa candidates
- Employed through University of Kansas Physicians Group
- Competitive compensation Guarantee + wRVUs
- Full Benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- Combined service area population of 425,681
- 378 Licensed Beds
- 35,000 ER visits annually
- Over 4,000 OP Surgeries
- Over 2,000 IP Surgeries
- 400 privileged providers
- 1,500 employees
Affordability – Topeka’s overall cost of living index is 91.7, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average. Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
Livability – Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a “we can do that” attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
Community Life – The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the NOTO Arts District. Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers.
High Demand for Healthcare – Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.]
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?