Family Medicine Outpatient Clinic in Beautiful Community near Tyler, TX
UT Health East Texas seeksa family medicine physician to join a busy outpatient clinic nearTyler, TX. Our comprehensive program provides collaborative,multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies. We arealso experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and developmentcoupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas. Candidatesmust be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or boardeligible.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle
- Friendly work environment with established physicians
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site
The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, morethan 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regionalrehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regionalhome health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma centercare network, including a Level 1. In addition, UT Health East Texashas over 80 faculty members in more than 25 medical specialties. As apartner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas isuniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access toleading-edge research and clinical therapies while training andeducating the next generation of physicians and other healthprofessionals. Graduate Medical Education is an integral component atUT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs inFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, andPsychiatry. Visit our website at www.uthealtheasttexas.com.
Tyler is an affordable metropolitan city of over 100,000 offeringcultural diversity, a major university campus, a healthy range of mediumto large size businesses, and is known for its rolling hills, forestedlandscapes, lakes, pine trees, Rose Garden, and a number of arts andeducational venues. Dallas and Shreveport, Louisiana are within 90minutes driving time from Tyler.
- Outstanding area public and private schools – high test scores
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities (90 minutes to Dallas & Shreveport)
- A family-oriented lifestyle
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
- Various lifestyle choices for living – lake front, historical homes, or suburban – all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic/hospital
- No state income tax
Want to stay in touch?
Want to tell us something?